The castle is named Grad Tabor and it was built in 11. century. Relatevly small building was used as a hunting base for the counts of Celje. At some point in history it was also an aministritive center, court house,.. It was first rebuilt in 15. centuary when the Turks started invaiding and the people of Laško needed shelter. At this occasion the sourounding wall was built. To keep out the intruders. But by the 1800 it was again in ruins and remaind so until after the 2. world war, when the touristick society decided to clear the overgrown bushes. There were some efforts to revive the castel as a restaurant but unsucesfull until the brewary decided to copletly renovate the castle. Since then the castle is home to a restaurant.